Terms & Conditions of website use
1. Visiting/using this website is subject to the following terms and conditions, as well as to the applicable legislation. Connection and access to it implies understanding as well as full and unconditional acceptance, by the user, of all the general terms and conditions described here. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, you are kindly requested to leave the website and refrain from using it.
2. Minors are prohibited from using the website and its content. This site is for adults only. However, should the former (the minors) voluntarily visit or use the website and the services offered through it, KOLIOS and the members of its authorized network do not bear any liability.
3. Users of this website are informed that: (a) any reference on the website to products provided by KOLIOS does not constitute a recommendation, advice or prompting to carry out any transaction with a financial result, a proposal for the conclusion of any contract, an assurance that such products are available in whole or in part; (b) the information material provided through this website is not necessarily accurate or up-to-date, and at the time of access it may not be up-to-date, be altered, to have suffered interventions by third parties without the knowledge or consent of KOLIOS and (c) users are invited and expected to confirm the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of any information available through this website.
5. KOLIOS does not guarantee any technical integrity, availability or security of the website, its use or access to it. Users are invited and expected, under their responsibility, to take all necessary measures to protect the security and integrity of their systems.
6. Trademarks and intellectual property:
The rights to the entire content (e.g. programs, plans, information, data) of the website are protected on a case-by-case basis by Greek or international intellectual property laws and belong exclusively to KOLIOS or their respective beneficiary, and are available to customers and/or visitors of the website strictly for personal, non-commercial, i.e. non-profit, use. Logos and distinctive signs of KOLIOS or third parties for products or services constitute rights of KOLIOS or such third parties. Appearance thereof on the website does not constitute a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use. Except as the case may be, all content on this website, including images, graphics, images, drawings, texts, services and in general all the files on this website, are the intellectual property, trademarks or registered trademarks of KOLIOS and are protected from the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions and treaties. None of them may be sold, copied, modified, reproduced, republished or “uploaded”, transmitted or distributed in any way, in whole or in part. Customers and/or visitors/users understand and accept that they are not entitled to reproduce, copy, sell, resell and/or commercially exploit in whole or in part the content of this website and therefore any copying, distribution, is prohibited. transfer, modify, resell, create derivative work or mislead the public about the actual content provider of this website. Any reproduction, copying, redistribution, modification, adaptation, incorporation, republishing, translation, commercial use, retransmission or any other use of the content by any means and process (electronic, printed or otherwise), for commercial or other purposes; It is permitted only with the prior written permission of KOLIOS or another copyright holder. It is also prohibited by any user to alter or alter the security settings, the architecture or layout of the website or to interfere with the use of any its operating specifications. Any action that contradicts the above is a violation of current legislation.
7. In order for this website to function smoothly and to be updated on a regular basis, it is required to carry out regular maintenance work, which may make using the website impossible, at the time of such work. It is expressly acknowledged by the users of this website that KOLIOS bears no responsibility due to the inability of users to access this website, for the above reason and/or due to the cessation of its operation by KOLIOS for any other reason, KOLIOS non-being obliged to make any prior notice to users hereof.
8. Services provided by third parties:
9. Without prejudice to other more specific provisions of these terms and conditions, any liability of KOLIOS will be limited to acts or omissions of itself or those related to it under this website due to malice or gross negligence. Users of this website are liable to KOLIOS for any damage caused to it and/or to any third party, as a result of non-compliance with these terms.
11. Personal Data Protection Policy
Regarding the protection of personal data and their processing within this website, the specific provisions of the Personal Data Protection Policy, posted on this website, apply.
13. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Administrator of the Website is KOLIOS SA GREEK DAIRY, Limnotopos, PC 61200 Polykastro, Kilkis.
In case any user has any questions or concerns regarding this website, please contact us:
(i) via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
(ii) by phone, at 23411 38739, or
(iii) by post, at KOLIOS SA GREEK DAIRY, Limnotopos, PC 61200 Polykastro Kilkis